Data Privacy Protection
Thank you for your interest in our website. The privacy and protection of your data ist of high importance to us. Hereafter we would like to inform you about how we handle data.
Your contact for data privacy protection:
For any questions regarding data collection, data processing or data use of your personal data; for enquiries, correction, suspension or deletion of data or revocation of given consent please contact:
Bavariashop GmbH, Georg-Hardt-Strasse 7, 83624 Otterfing
Managing Director: Andreas Greipl.
Further details on responsibilities you may find in our imprint.
All client data will be handled, stored and processed according to the regulations of the German Bundesdatenschutzgesetze (BDSG) and of the Telemediengesetzes (TMG).
Your data will solely be used to process your order. We are using your data in the following way:
- To process your order. In this context we will make your personal data including name, delivery address, in exceptional cases also telephone number for further enquiries available to our logistics partner DHL.
- To enable a faster and smoother order process for repeated orders we may store data such as name, address, password, payment method, order history.
- To personalize your shopping experience and be able to provide you with product suggestions based e.g. on your hits, visits or previous orders.
- To send you our newsletter with own advertisements. Should you have opted in for our newsletter, it is for the sole use by us, your mailaddress will not be given to other companies or organisations. You may revoke your consent to receive our newsletter at any time.
You have a right at any time and free of charge for information on your data, correction, blocking and if necessary deletion of your data stored. Please send us your concern by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the placement of your order you declare your consent, that we may collect, process and use your data as described above. You may revoke this consent partially or as a whole for future use at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Protection of the data
In order to provide a maximum protection of your data provided, we have implemeted a series of measures such as the following:
- We do not sell personal client data
- We do not make your data accessible to other compinies or organisations unless necessary for the delivery process as described above
- You are enabled to convey your order and all data related, such as payment data, via encryption (Secure Socket Layer, SSL)
- The data you have been storing with us are not accessible to others, as you have protected these by way of password
- Your data are being protected on our servers by means of a firewall to keep them save from unauthorized access
- Credit Card data will not be stored with us, but collected and processed by our payment service provider "Heidelpay". You may find further information on Heidelpay here
Access to your client account will only be available when entering your password. You should at any time treat these access data confidentially and close the browswer window after you have finished your communication with us and especially in case you should be sharing your computer with other users.
In order to enhace your browsing experience on our website and to enable the use of certain functionalities, we are using on cookies on various pages. Cookies are small textfiles which are deposited on your device. Some of the cookies will be deleted from your device after the browsing session (session cookies), others will remain in order to enable a recognition for your next visit (persistant cookies).
This website is using Google Analytics, a web analyzing service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics is using Cookies, which will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by these cookies about your use of our website (including your IP-address) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and will be stored there. Google will be using this information to analyze your use of our website in order to gather reports about client activities for websiteowners and to provide additional information and services related to the use of the website. Google will also transfer information to third parties as far as prescribed by law or as far as this information is being processed by third parties on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP-address with other Google data. You may at any time deactivate the installation of cookies on your computer, by changing your settings. ´We would like to advise you however, that in this case you may not be able to enjoy an unrestrained browsing experience on our website in the sense that certain functionalities may not be available to you. By using this website you declare your consent to the use of your data as described above.
Revocation of Consent
You have explicitly expressed the following declaration. We would like to advise you that you may revoke at any time your consent for future newsletter mailings.
I would like to regularly receive interesting offers via e-mail. My e-mail address will not be given to third parties. I may revoke this consent at any time for future mailings.
As far as we advance funds, e.g. in case of purchase against invoice, in order to protect our interest, we obtain solvency information on the basis of mathematic statistical methods at SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden. In order to obtain this information we transfer your personal data necessary for a solvency check to SCHUFA Holding AG and use the outcome of their solvency check and the statistical probability for a payment default to make a decision regarding supply of goods, continuation of the contractual relationship or cancellation. The solvency check may contain statistical probability values (score-values), which are calculated on the basis of mathematic statistical procedures and which also use address data. Your interests worthy of protection will be respected as by legal requirements.
Data Storage of Purchase Contract Data
We will store the purchase contract data and send those together with our terms and conditions to your e-mail address. You can access our terms and condtions here at any time. Your purchase data are not available via internet due to security reasons.
Right of Access to Personal Data
In accordance with Bundesdatenschutzgesetz you have a right to have access to your personal data stored in our systems. Furthermore you have a right to have these data locked or deleted.
Should changes or amendments to this data protection information become necessary, you will find the latest updated here. For any further enquiries, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
last update: 25.04.2014.