You may revoke your contract with us within 14 days without giving any reason in text form (i.e. letter, fax, email) or – provided the item has been handed over to you prior to that period – by sending back the item. The period begins following receipt of this notice in text form, however not earlier than the receipt of the item at the addressee (for repeating deliveries of similar items not prior to the receipt of the first partial delivery) and not prior to us complying with the information requirements under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 (1) and (2) EGBGB and our obligations under § 312e section 1 first sentence BGB in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To meet the revokement period it is sufficient to send either the revocation or the item. The revokement is to be directed to:
Consequences of Revokement
A valid revokement leads to any payment, items or services received by either side to be returned and any utilisation received (e.g. interest) to be reimbursed. In the event that you cannot return the received items or services in whole or in part, you may be under the obligation to pay a compensation for the loss in value. For the delivery of goods this does not apply where the loss in value solely results from testing the item – to the extent such testing would have been appropriate in a store. In any event you can avoid the obligation to pay any value loss compensation for the designated use by not using the item like your property and avoiding everything that could be detrimental to its value.
Items which can be shipped as parcel are to be sent at our risk. You have to bear the costs of mailing for returning the item provided that the delivered item matches. The obligation to refund payments has to be fulfilled within thirty days. This period begins for you with sending your revocation note or the item, for us with its receipt.
- The right of revocation does not exist in the following contracts: Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is subject to an individual selection or destination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
– Bavariashop GmbH, Georg-Hardt-Strasse 7, 83624 Otterfing, email@example.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
– Appointed on (*) / received on
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.